Please help us by giving your views about our school on the Parent View website. The questionnaire is accessible at www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk. You will be asked the school's address and you can just copy and paste or type in the school post code BD23 2ES.
You will be asked to give your views on the following twelve questions, from strongly agree through to Don't know:
- My child is happy at this school
- My child feels safe at this school
- My child makes good progress at this school
- My child is well looked after at this school
- My child is taught well at this school
- My child receives appropriate homework for their age
- This school ensures the pupils are well behaved
- This school deals effectively with bullying
- This school is well led and managed
- This school responds well to any concern I raise
- I receive valuable information from the school about my child’s progress
- I would recommend this school to another parent
We currently have around 15 parents who have responded so far. Please help us by taking the time to give your views about your school on the Parent View website. Thank you.